Thread: Can we pay for more Inbox Message Storage?

Can we pay for more Inbox Message Storage?

Any chance on allowing people to pay for to have more message storage? I have many PM's that I save to reference from time to time, and I know you can download them, which I have done, but it's no where as easy to pull up a message 6 months from now when I can't recall what I named it or where I put that file

I'd be more than happy to pay double the annual rate if we could get up to 200 messages for the inbox or something like that?

Any chance of upping the capacity of the inbox for an additional fee?

Thanks!
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

I'm guessing that's a "No" then
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Scott,

Send a PM to Keith Outten about this.

Only administrators can do that, if it can be done. He, I'm sure, doesn't have time to read every post.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....