Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laurel wreath vector clone clipart?

First thing I tried, but it comes out just a little too blobby for me to use it for a logo. If the image was half the size again, it might be good enough.

Ah well, I needed the bezier tool practise, anyway.

DUH. This has been a good exercise for me - I haven't had the need to import svg into CD - but here it is... I know, you're probably done with yours, but what the heck.

Oh, I made mine extra big, so it would look better when reduced.

dee
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

Finally finished! Dunno whether that was worth it or not. It's not significantly better than your Inkscape version Dee. Ah well. It's definitely done now.

Thanks everyone.

grrr - my copy came out a blank page. But I'm sure you did a great job, so congrats on finishing it!
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

As a Chosen one.....here is my best effort.....I blew it up to 40" and then traced. I think I left the old trace on there.....so check everything.

Well, my security token is broken, so it won't let me upload. If you send me your e-mail address, I'll e-mail it to you.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

But did it work like magic or what?

Red Coin Mah Jong

It came out alot better than it would have in X4......but I think the key was enlarging it with that new program......when I traced Darren's original image, it didn't come out very well.....but then I enlarged it and traced it and it came out much better. I think that enlargement program improved the image somehow.........
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Be interesting to see how X5 does Steve, thanks. darren(at)lasered.info

The second thing I tried -after Inkscape came out a little blobby for my tastes- was giving it some in Smilla Enlarger. Usually works, but the high contrast and feathering defeated Smilla in this case.