Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biscuit Cutters

Great idea Allen. Since my both my wife and daughter make buttermilk biscuits (and sometimes I do too) I will have to turn a couple of those.
    Thanks for sharing.

Sorry for the delay in answering, Richard. I've been out of internet service for the last few days.
    I finish the outside with the lacquer wash, and just buff the inside, leaving it bare wood.
    If it's used, the oils will take care of the inside.... and if it's just a dust collector, it won't matter that the inside is unfinished.
    Allen
    The good Lord didn't create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close.
    And.... I'm located just 1,075 miles SW of Steve Schlumpf.

Thanks Allen. These should be popular with my wife and some of her friends.
    Richard in Wimberley

Good one Al, although down under almost nobody bothers to make biscuits much. Too slow for our instant society
    neil

The wooden Potter

biscuit cutter, when i saw that I was kind of thinking of how biscuits have anything to do with turning, i mean wouldnt that be in the flat wood section..you know the biscuit joinery...lol..

That is very cool and I think I know what some of the women folk are getting for Christmas this year...
    "To me, there's nothing freer than a bird, you know, just flying wherever he wants to go. And, I don't know, that's what this country is all about, being free. I think everyone wants to be a free bird." - Ronnie Van Zant

Right, Neil... same here... too easy to buy the can. But women buy them to sit on the what-not shelf. I guess. My wife's sits on one.
    Allen
    The good Lord didn't create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close.
    And.... I'm located just 1,075 miles SW of Steve Schlumpf.

One word summed up my initial thoughts (and I make boatloads of biscuits) -- Brilliant!
    Now I'm going to have to make some...

Very good. The LOML saw the pictures and immediately said 'I want a set, differrent sizes'
    Retired - when every day is Saturday (unless it's Sunday).