Thread: Names of Single Line Fonts in CD x5

Names of Single Line Fonts in CD x5

Does anyone know the names of the single line fonts in CorelDraw X5 or can someone tell me how to find them? How many are there?
    Thanks,
    Joe
    ULS VLS230
    Roland MDX-40
    CorelDraw X3 and X5
    ArtCam
    MasterCam
    Thermwood Model 40 4'x8' CNC

If I remember right, Tony S. said there are no single line fonts in X5.
    Scott Challoner
    30W LaserPro Spirit (Need more power)
    30W Wisely Fiber Galvo

Bummer! Are single line fonts available anywhere else that I can "install" and use in X5?
    Joe
    ULS VLS230
    Roland MDX-40
    CorelDraw X3 and X5
    ArtCam
    MasterCam
    Thermwood Model 40 4'x8' CNC

4. There is a link in this thread http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=42683 to a zip-file with fonts. (was on first page on google when searching for "single line font")

Did I miss something in that only the fonts installed in your computer show up in all the applications you have on your computer... Corel, Word, eMail, Paint, etc.... And that just by properly loading a new font makes it available to all applications.... I use Modern Font as a one stroke font often....

AL
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".

The fonts in X5 are like the ones in X4, they are paths that back up on top of themselves. This is a limitation of both TTF and T1 formats as they have to be constructed of a single closed path per character...so the stroke of the font can't run out and stop it has to come back.
    T.

The fonts originating from Doug McIntyre and linked by Niklas below are really good.

The lines are all done twice, as Tony Severenuk suggests, but if that's a problem, then you could always reduce the power.