Thread: New Chainsaw Gloat - before & after

New Chainsaw Gloat - before & after

I know it's not directly related to spinny stuff, but chainsaws are often the birth-mother of bowls and vases. My old Crapsman lasted about 10 years; hopefully this new Husky will be my second and last chainsaw. A 445, 18" bar. Haven't even fired the virgin up - yet...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Its a beauty, if u got the craftsman to last 10 i think this guy will last a heck of a lot longer.

You are going to love the husky, Have 2 of them myself a 340 with a 16 in bar for limbing & trimming & a 281 with a 24in & 34in bars for felling & ripping.

Mike - congrats on your new Husky saw! I've had mine for a couple of years now and still love firing it up! You will enjoy the reliability and ease of starting/use! Enjoy!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Dang, didn't even know that a chainsaw was used for something not turning related! Looks like you got a good one there...Bill...

Congrats on the new saw.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Congratulations on the new saw! I was just looking at the Husky 455 Rancher, and a big ole new Makita cause they were on sale, or something...just haven't jumped yet. The homelite 350 is about on it's last limb.

Blog Entries
    Mike,

You know that craftsman might last a little longer than you think. If it's not cutting like you want there might be a reason. You need to put a chain on the bar.

Congrats on the buy.
    Have a Nice Day!