Thread: Curious Problem with Resolution (Epilog Related)

Talking Curious Problem with Resolution (Epilog Related)

Guys and Gals, just had a scratch the head moment followed by holding my breath cause I was stumped. Counted to 10 and started all over again.

Sent a job to the Mini 24 and it would finish loading. When I hit go, it would always say "Not Ready Yet"

Long story short - I was printing in Top-Center Mode and the picture had hidden pixels above the zero line. Looking at the image with nothing selected, it was below the line, but when selected, it was slightly above the line of the printable area.

SO, if you have the top of you image off the top of the printable area and are trying to print Top-Center, the solution is to Tighten up the Loose-Nut between the keyboard and the chair....

Probably the same solution for a lot of our problems....
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

Yep I usually get "position error", and yeah the first time it happened it had me stumped for a little while !
    Epilog Helix 45
    Corel Draw X7
    Stepcraft 840 CNC
    Fully outfitted woodshop
    I'm a PC...........

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Scira View Post
    ...I usually get "position error"...
    Have you tried shifting your chair over a bit?
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.