Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The one thing leads to another syndrome....

Quote Originally Posted by Paul McGaha View Post
    Terry,

I'm in the same boat. I upgraded my planer at the start of the year from a lunchbox to a full size planer and it made it really tight in the shop.

About a month ago I upgraded my shaper and it stopped the shop, one piece too many.

I wound up moving probably half the shop to get things to fit. I had been planning a dust collector upgrade and figured now was probably a good time with everything moving around and under sort of a remodel.

I've settled the location of the large pieces but there is some small stuff to fit in.

I suppose I will have everything finished in a few weeks.

I sincerely hope that this layout works for a while. It's sort of my shop version 2.0.

I suppose changes to our shops affect us all from time to time.

PHM
    This is about shop 5.0 for me but it has been a really long time since I have done much moving around. 'Course if things keep breaking around here it might be 6 months before I have enough saved to get the planer anyhow.

t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Everything you dealing with Terry brings about a round of memories. Some good and some not. So I have resolved it for 6 months anyway. Springtime. Boat. Walleye and Musky. More lake shoreline to roam all around me than I can handle in 5 lifetimes. All woods too so there is my fall fill in chasing Bambi when water starts to harden.

So I'll check in every now and then to see how ya'll are doing but for me the great outdoors is my new shop

Good luck on the make-over