Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody close to Surprise, Az? Rhinestone application templates

Sorry Larry, didn't mean it quite the way it came across. My apologies.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    Sorry Larry, didn't mean it quite the way it came across. My apologies.
    NP..bad hair day I guess
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Winpcsign2010 is one of the most popular softwares out there..... They have a demo you can try out.....

Myself I use Coreldraw, and can design in rhinestone patterns....
    William Desrochers - Bitmap to Vector Artist
    Excalibur Creations

Quote Originally Posted by William Desrochers View Post
    Winpcsign2010 is one of the most popular softwares out there..... They have a demo you can try out.....

Myself I use Coreldraw, and can design in rhinestone patterns....
    Your right, WinpcSign2010 is cool. I can also design in Corel, but man not as easy as this software makes it. WinpcSign will also print registration marks on designs and I saw a video that showed a Redsail Plotter that could be used to contour cut WITHOUT an optical eye feature using the WinpcSign to output to it. Other plotters may be able to do that also.
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation