Thread: Utah Symposium

Utah Symposium

Well everything is great here in Utah the weather appears to have us set for a good day at Craft Supply and then the next three days will be inside so it can rain if it wants to and I can keep dry.

I have already met several people from different parts of the country and it is nice to get to know all of them and spend some time talking about our favorite subject. I have met people from southern Ca, and central Az. so far.

I will send another message or so as the days go on to let you all know what you are missing.

Raised in the US (elementary in Lawrence, graduated in Boulder). Now in Israel.
    No pics? Are you really in Utah? (just me being green)

Have fun!

I was planning on attending this year, but for various and sundry reasons, I could not. Utah Valley University has a beautiful campus (despite some of the ugliest buildings ever made by man) and the area has some worthwhile places to see if you have the time. Hope you have a wonderful time and I really wish I were there with you.
    David Walser
    Mesa, Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by David Walser View Post
    I was planning on attending this year, but for various and sundry reasons, I could not. Utah Valley University has a beautiful campus (despite some of the ugliest buildings ever made by man) and the area has some worthwhile places to see if you have the time. Hope you have a wonderful time and I really wish I were there with you.
    Whats really bad is I drive past Craft Supplies at least once a day and I have been at UVU every day this week and will be there again tomorrow working on my research. However, I forgot to register for the symposium and had commitments yesterday during Craft Supplies super Wednesday so I will be attending none of it.

If anyone attending needs anything let me know.

wayne.a.hendrix @gmail.com (no space, obviously)

I'm here at the symposium too! Plan on watching Dale Nish today and finish with Richard Raffan. Also staying next week for the class with Richard Raffan, The scenery here in Provo is awesome!
    Bill

well, well, well this is day three and so far we have been so busy that all we have done is watch demo, spend our money at Craft Supply and turn egg holders. we have gotten up about six in the morning and leaving the motel at eight then ruturning about nine thirty just in time to get to bed so we can get up and go for the next day. Are we having a good time????? YOU BET!!!!!