Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wood shop photos

Much better on my bad eyes! You really have a lot going on in that space... I see you are a member of the HF 2HP DC / Wynn cartridge club... Not to mention you appear to be a bit of a Grizzly fan. You have a great setup. Good tools set up so that you can maximize function. Gotta love it!

I like your miter saw station as well... RIght now I am on a folding stand and am seriously considering replacing an auto repair oriented workbench with a proper miter saw station...
    Trying to follow the example of the master...

Joe and David

The miter saw station gives me about 6 feet of clearance to the left of the blade (on the table) and about 7 feet on the right. The rolling tool chest is not in the way of any material while using the fence. In other words it is shallower by about 1/4 inch. However if that wasnt the case the toolchest is on rollers and I could have rolled it out of the way if needed.

One of my favorite features of the station is the plywood hood, I do not have a vaccuum plumbed into it although that was my original plan. After using it I havent noticed any dust outside of it and every so often I just vaccuum it out.