Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Winner Dan Hintz - New CNC Router July 4th

Keith, I happen to know Dan is out of room and his wife said he can't have any new toys, so he's agreed to store it at my place. No need to ask him, he's bitter about it, so I'll just send my shipping address and we'll try not to upset him any more than he already is

Congratulations Dan, I'm sure it'll be put to good use!
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Congrats Dan welcome to the camaster family.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Congratulations, Dan.... my newest best friend. And only a few hours away.

Oh, yea, almost forgot the 'you suck' part.....

You Suck.

Also, thank you to the sponsors/contributors for their great support.
    Last edited by Mitchell Andrus; 07-04-2010 at 10:56 AM.
    "I love the smell of sawdust in the morning".
    Robert Duval in "Apileachips Now". - almost.

Laserpro Spirit 60W laser, Corel X3
    Missionfurnishings, Mitchell Andrus Studios, NC

congradulations Dan!! welcome to camheads!!

www.camheads.org

Congratulations Dan, This is so cool.

We all knew that Dan wanted it really really badly!

Congratulations

Congratulations, Dan! Time to make barbeque for SMC members
    GCC Dealer in Baltic countries

Congratulations Dan. Now the pressure is on to show us what you can do with it.
    Rudy

45-WATT Epilog Mini-24, CorelDraw X6,
    Wacom Intuos Tablet, Flame Polisher
    George Knight DC16 Heat Press
    BJ890 Muli-Function Mug Press
    Ricoh GX e3300n printer
    Vacc-U-Press VP3030

Thumbs up

Right on Dan! ! Can't wait to see some pictures...

Gene
    Creative Woodwork and Design
    Vector Studio 22

Congratulations Dan!

Congratulations Dan. I know with all your technical knowledge, you will produce some awesome work with it.
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Blog Entries
    This has gone to a most deserving Creeker. Dan has consistently posted and helped many people in the laser forum. His technical knowledge for lasers will transition well, especially when he realizes the potential of combining the laser and the CNC together on the same projects.

Congratulations Dan. It will be nice to see you over at the CNC side of the Creek!!!!

Happy 4th to all!

Joey, I am slowly scraping up the funds for the one you quoted me!!!! Hoping to place my order right before Christmas.

Guy
    Thinking outside the box is one thing, being able to accomplish what you think of, is another.

Software Rhino 3.0 & 4.0, Corel 12, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Parts Wizard, Visual Mill 5.0 & 6.0, Rhino CAM/Art, Claytools, Microsoft Word, Notepad.
    Access to Hardware CAMaster 510 ATC w/4th Axis 8' Lathe, Kitako 10 Spindle CNC 4th Axis Carving Machine, Polhemus FastScan and LDI Surveyor 3500 Laser Scanners, Sensable Haptics.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    Keith, I happen to know Dan is out of room and his wife said he can't have any new toys, so he's agreed to store it at my place. No need to ask him, he's bitter about it, so I'll just send my shipping address and we'll try not to upset him any more than he already is
    What he said!!!!!!
    Thinking outside the box is one thing, being able to accomplish what you think of, is another.

Software Rhino 3.0 & 4.0, Corel 12, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Parts Wizard, Visual Mill 5.0 & 6.0, Rhino CAM/Art, Claytools, Microsoft Word, Notepad.
    Access to Hardware CAMaster 510 ATC w/4th Axis 8' Lathe, Kitako 10 Spindle CNC 4th Axis Carving Machine, Polhemus FastScan and LDI Surveyor 3500 Laser Scanners, Sensable Haptics.

Congratulations Dan! (Though I wish I had won instead!)

Awesome prize and a big thumbs up to "The Creek" for making it happen.
    Funny, I don't remember being absent minded...

Congratulations, Dan! Your extra 3 entries paid off then, eh? JK.

You're going to have to find some time to learn something new now - poor you, we feel so sorry for you. NOT!

Have fun with your newest toy, you certainly deserve to win. We all thank you for your generous help and support of the Creek.

cheers, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong