Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Winner Dan Hintz - New CNC Router July 4th

Thumbs up Winner Dan Hintz - New CNC Router July 4th

The Winner of our grand prize CAMaster Stinger CNC Router is Dan Hintz

Congratulations Dan!!!!!

Stinger CNC Router Drawing July 4th

SawMill Creek and CAMaster have joined together to provide a brand new CAMaster CNC Router as a drawing prize.

On July the Fourth we will draw a winners name from our Friends of The Creek database, the winner will receive a brand new Stinger CNC Machine from CAMaster delivered to his or her door. Our goal is to both promote our new Friends of The Creek Directory and the brand new Stinger model CAMaster CNC Router that will be unveiled on May the 14th at the Aspire User Group meeting in Columbia South Carolina.

The Stinger is an amazing machine that will perform well even in a commercial environment. This is the "Good Stuff" folks, a machine built to the same level of quality as the large format CAMaster machines.

Visit the Stinger Web Site

Features are
    - 25” x 36” x 5” Cutting Area
    - Bosch PR20EVSK Colt Variable-speed Router
    - Standard 3 axis High Definition Microstep Drive System
    - Rack & Pinion on all Axes
    - Sealed MDF Tabletop
    - Hiwin Bearings And Rails On All Axes
    - Dust Hood
    - E-Stop
    - Limit Switches On All Axes With Soft Limits
    - Welded Frame
    - Cut 2D Design Program
    - Mach 3 Windows PC-Based CNC Control System

Upgrades are
    - T Slot Clamping System
    - Aluminum Tooling Plate
    - Mini Recoil Indexing Lathe
    - Porter Cable 2.25HP Router
    - Windows XP Computer & Monitor
    - V Carve Pro
    - Aspire

If you think that you will be the winner of this drawing you should plan to attend the Aspire Gathering at Jim McGrew's cabinet shop in Columbia SC the end of this week. The very first Stinger production machine will be unveiled and operational, you don't want to miss this event but you must send an email in advance and let Jim know that you are going to be there !!!!!

Here is the fine print:
    In order to be eligible for this drawing you must have your Friends of The Creek title by midnight EST July 3rd, 2010. This is the cutoff date for entering the FOTC Directory and being eligible for the drawing on July 4th. And the winner will owe me a small personal favor

We would like to thank Joey and Paul at CAMaster for their continued support of SawMill Creek and the Members of our Woodworking Community.

Eagle America

Our friends at Eagle America have offered to provide the winner of our CNC Stinger CNC router a set of three spiral router bits. Model Number 100-0615 - 3 Piece Up-Cut Solid Carbide Spiral Set - REG. $110.85 on sale for $94.99

http://www.eagleamerica.com/product/...outer_bit_sets

These spiral bits are an excellent match for the CAMaster Stinger CNC machine so they will be included in the Friends of The Creek Drawing on July 4th.

Less than a week to go so make sure that you join our Friends of The Creek Directory so you will be eligible to win this fabulous prize!!!

Southeast Tool

The following Router Bit Set has been donated by Southeast Tool to be included with the CAMaster Stinger CNC Router Drawing on July 4th.

9 Router Bit carving set

SRD220 - 1/4 CD X 1 CL X 1/4 SHK x SC Down Spiral
    SPOU120 - S/C SPR O FL,1/4"D x 3/4"CL M/Grind x 2-1/2 OAL
    SE1502 - C/T V-Groove x1/2 CD x 90 Deg x 1/4"Sh x 1-3/4 OAL
    SBNU250 - S/C Ball Nose Up x 1/4 CD x3/4 CL x1/4 Sh x 2-1/2"
    SBNU125 - S/C Ball Nose Up x 1/8 CD x1/2 CL x1/4 Sh x 2" OAL
    SE1550 - C/T 60 Deg V-Groove x 2 FL x 1/4 Sh x 2" OAL
    SRU120 - 1/4 CD X 1 CL X 1/4 SHK x SC Upcut Spiral
    SE1501 - C/T V-Groover x 3/8 CDx 90 Deg x 1/4"Sh x 1-3/4 OA
    SE1541 - Solid Carbide 60 Deg V-Groover x 3 FL x 1/4 Shk

Southeast Tool is also giving the winner a Southeast Tool Knife/Flashlight combo tool with the winners name laser engraved on it.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 07-04-2010 at 9:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    SawMill Creek and CAMaster have joined together to provide a brand new CAMaster CNC Router as a drawing prize.

On July the Fourth we will draw a winners name from our Friends of The Creek database, the winner will receive a brand new Stinger CNC Machine from CAMaster delivered to his or her door. Our goal is to both promote our new Friends of The Creek Directory and the brand new Stinger model CAMaster CNC Router that will be unveiled on May the 14th at the Aspire User Group meeting in Columbia South Carolina.

Because the Stinger hasn't been unveiled yet we can't provide pictures or specifications until May the 14th. However I have been provided with an advanced set of photographs and I can tell you that the Stinger is an amazing machine that will perform well even in a commercial environment. This is the "Good Stuff" folks, a machine built to the same level of quality as the large format CAMaster machines.

If you think that you will be the winner of this drawing you should plan to attend the Aspire Gathering at Jim McGrew's cabinet shop in Columbia SC the end of this week. The very first Stinger production machine will be unveiled and operational, you don't want to miss this event but you must send an email in advance and let Jim know that you are going to be there !!!!!

Here is the fine print:
    In order to be eligible for this drawing you must have your Friends of The Creek title by midnight EST July 3rd, 2010. This is the cutoff date for entering the FOTC Directory and being eligible for the drawing on July 4th. And the winner will owe me a small personal favor

We would like to thank Joey and Paul at CAMaster for their continued support of SawMill Creek and the Members of our Woodworking Community.
    Thanks Camaster for such a over top prize, and thank you Keith for pulling it together. I have found good value in becoming a FOTC and hope that this promotion helps others to realize that same value is there for them as well.
    Good luck everyone.
    Jim J.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Camaster Cobra 408 working table size 48 x 98
    Wincnc,AspireII,PhotoVcarve,Cut3D
    HX6090SE 60Wworking table 23”X36”
    LaserCut 5.3
    Coreldraw X3, photograV 3.0, Photozoom3

Sawmill Creek is financed in part through member contributions.
    Many members just like you have found extraordinary value in becoming a financial supporter of SMC.

Now it would be funny if my name was drawn. CAMaster would like to thank SMC for this awsome way to kick off the new Stinger.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Well I think I just did it right! I believe I am now one of the Friends of the Creek.
    Thank you Keith and Joey for this great promo!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Nick

Thanks Nick, we have all enjoyed looking at your work.

You know even if you do win the stinger your not off the hook about the cobra.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 06-28-2010 at 7:17 AM.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

These past few weeks I could have had a stinger a cobra and my router all working!! I will get there soon!!! I have been working my butt off toward that cobra!

Nick

Thats great Nick, We are looking forward to work with you. Are you comming to Jims this weekend?
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Sore subject..... My Brother is getting married..............
    I think I would rather be at a meeting but that is not the best chioce for the best man..........

Have fun we will miss ya
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

I'll eventually get in on the FOTC, but don't think I'm ready just yet... Having a Stinger would be great for cutting some of the smaller parts I've been doing lately. This is a very cool!
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 06-28-2010 at 7:17 AM.
    CAMaster CR-408 Cobra X3

it is a really cool machine!!

I wrote
    I didn't know this was a military forum. Can a a lowly PFC win this prize or do you have to be an officer.

Keith wrote

Jerome,

To be eligible for the big prize you need to join our Friends of The Creek Directory.
    To be eligible for FreeStuff Drawings you need to make a donation to help support The Creek and become a Contributor.

No military titles here just different levels of support for The Creek.

It was a just all in fun. I really am sorry if I offended anyone with that statement. I think Jim Mcgrew has seen some of my comments meant to be on the lighter side.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Stanek View Post
    It was a just all in fun. I really am sorry if I offended anyone with that statement. I think Jim Mcgrew has seen some of my comments meant to be on the lighter side.
    I knew you were kidding... sometimes those of us wacky folks throw one out there that only the wacky get. Heck, sometimes I'm the only one laughing at my stupidity... as long as I get a laugh, I'm O.K. with it.
    CAMaster CR-408 Cobra X3

Bob I laugh at you all the time in that tutu. I know you said it was Jim Carry but we all know better.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

hey i got real lucky to make e4 before i got out!!