Thread: NCIS Missing Person 15 Years Today

NCIS Missing Person 15 Years Today

I have been reading this forum for a few years and I have learned very much. I want to thank everyone who reads this.

Today is the 15th anniversary of my wife's father's disappearance. Not a day goes by that this doesn't weigh heavily on her mind. How does a United States Marine, with 19 1/2 years of service to his country, go missing... a son, brother, husband and father... disappears, and no one can explain it. No one is looking.
    ...Please, friends... take a look at this, and if you don't mind, repost and share it. Someone out there, somewhere, must know something.
    USMC Gunnery Sergeant Rex Casper -- Missing since May 19, 1995 from Norfolk, VA.

Please click the link. This is not a virus or a junk webpage, it is real and we are trying to get the NCIS to be aware that no one has forgotten a missing Marine!!

www.ncis.navy.mil/app/uploads/person/pdf/48.pdf

Thank You for taking the time to read this.

Will do Dustin. That casper tattoo wont be forgettable. Good luck with it this year.

Sorry to hear about the missing Gunny. I lived in the Norfolk area from 1986 to 2001. But I don't recall ever hearing about this.

dustin, I hope you dont mind , I posted this to my facebook acct and the word is spreading through out that community. I hope this helps and I hope your family will be reunited soon.

Epilog Fusion Fiber 30 watt
    Epilog 36 EXT 75 watt
    Epilog 36 EXT 60watt x 2
    Epilog 32Ex 60watt (new tube, putting out 72 watts)
    Epilog Summit 25watt x2
    IL-60 2 x 100 watts 60" x 120"
    Corel X6
    Adobe CS6 Master Edition
    "http://www.sawmillcreek.org/friends.php?id=128

I'll spread the word and keep your family in my thoughts.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Dustin,

Post this on www.socnet.com and www.blackfive.net also.
    These sites are military oriented, and they have a lot of contacts.

Joe

LTC, GS, USAR (Ret.)

Only contact I have is with the man upstairs. Rest assured He knows about it. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

My wife Betty and I would like to thank everyone who has read and responded. Anyone should feel free to re-post any of this information. Here is the link to the Facebook page with more information and pictures.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125185470841630&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=125185470841630

Thank You very much!!!

Dustin and Betty Moore