Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saddest day of my life!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Saddest day of my life!!

On May 8th, my wife died in a diving accident in North Carolina. She was 47 years old, and had a lot left to do in life. She loved diving, and was a fiber artist, spinning, weaving, knitting, and quilting. She had just started turning, she and I took a fiber tools class at Mark Supiks here in Baltimore. I have been a turner for several years, but most of what I turned was for her. It will be hard to get back in the shop!!

Joe - my heart goes out to you in your loss! Warm thoughts and prayers sent to help you through this most difficult of times!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Joe,

My sincere condolences!

I can only imagine the pain you are experiencing.

My thoughts go out to you.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

No words can express or explain or come close to comforting you during this incredibly sad time. I will lift my voice along with my brothers and pray for healing.

Joe, one never knows what each day holds, and it sounds like your wife lived life to its fullest. This will be a difficult adjustment for you, but I am sure you have great memories. My prayers and thoughts are with you, and I hope you are able to work through the grieving process.

Joe, you have my prayers. I can not even imagine a similar lose. May God bless and comfort you.

"The best things in life are not things."

Joe I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. As a diver, a woodturner and a husband I can't imagine what you're going through. I would suggest that you find the strength to get back into the shop though when you're ready...As we all know some time to one's self in front of the lathe can be very therapeutic. All your friends at the creek are here for you and will have you in our thoughts and prayers.

Joe, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some peace and solace soon. I can't say I know how you feel, but I know the feelings you must be having. Please know we are sending prayers of strength and love for you and your family.

Joe, I am so sorry for your sudden loss. May your memories of your time together bring you comfort during the coming days.
    Alan T. Thank God for every pain free day you live.

Joe, I want to extend my sincere condolences.

Going back to the shop will be really tough but it might be good therapy whenever you feel that you can make the trip.

I wish you peace.

Toney

It might sound weird but when my mother in law died, I was convinced that her sprit inhabited my shop. This feeling persisted for several years and whenever I went there I could feel her presence. I can't imagine what my life would be like if my wife/best friend/lover were gone but I can only hope that she would find a way to be with me anyway. Your wife will live on in your heart and doing the things you used to do together might provide you with a way to keep here there.
    David DeCristoforo

Joe, my sincere condolences. Like others have said I can't begin to imagine the pain in your heart. I hope and pray you find peace.
    Aspire to inspire before you expire.

SMC is user supported. Please consider donating. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/donate.php

I was so sorry to hear of your loss, Joe. I will keep you in my prayers...

so sorry

joe,

Iam so sorry to hear this .if i can do anything let me know .

sincerely,

patrick stein

Joe, I am sorry for your loss and the process you are going through. It is a difficult time. I hope that you can find the shop time to be theraputic and help to ease your pain. My shop has been the best therapy for me to get away from work when working, and now to keep me busy in retirement.