Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saddest day of my life!!

Hang in there Joe. Your wife, being the great person she was, will surely want you to carry on.

Joe,
    I cannot imagine... I can only offer my prayers... and that I will do.
    Blessings to you,
    Allen
    The good Lord didn't create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close.
    And.... I'm located just 1,075 miles SW of Steve Schlumpf.

My sincere condolences Joe. Although I can see where it would be incredibly hard, from the way you describe her, it doesn't seem she would want you to stop. I wish you the best.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Joe, it would be a terrible loss for me also, God bless.

Joe,
    It sounds like you love her still and admired her gifts and accomplishments. There are no people or words that will ease your pain, but, if you can, take some joy in having loved this much.
    I am deeply sorry for your loss.
    Change One Thing

Joe my heart goes out to you. I also lost my wife in a car accident in 94 she was only 25 and I 29 so I know what you are feeling just go slow and time will heal your heart and loss take care god bless Ken

I am so sorry -

My thoughts and prayers are with you Joe, God bless.

Joe,
    There are no words to heal the pain in your heart but my prayers are with you. Hopefully, in time, the memories filling your workshop will become a source of comfort.

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours in this time of need.
    "If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy" -Red Green

Saddest news

Joe, words can do little to ease your pain. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Take your time. Honor your wife and her life. Time will bring peace to you. You will carry on, and make your wife proud. You have my prayers and best wishes. Take care of yourself.

I join all of your other friends here in offering my prayers for you and the long journey ahead. Thank you for honoring us by talking about this at the creek. I really hope at the right time that your workshop can be one part of your healing.

Brian
    Veni Vidi Vendi Vente! I came, I saw, I bought a large coffee!

Joe, I too am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers shall be with you. And, along with others, I hope that, given some time, you'll be able to get back into the shop and turn in her honor and memory. Perhaps not now, but it can become a real source of peace, strength, and comfort.

Dear Joe,

I am new to the Creek but not to the pains of life. Having lost my wife to cancer, age 37, I know the pain of it. My prayer for you is that the peace of God that surpasses all understanding be your now and forever.

Oh, Joe. My thoughts are with you. Think about your wife's spirit and what she would want you to do.
    Where did I put that tape measure...