Thread: DC System Aquired... Gloat!!

DC System Aquired... Gloat!!

Well I finally found a good system at an awesome price relatively close to my area! Jet DC-1900, Double Bagger, 3hp, with TONS of metal duct work! 22 gage... not the cheap stuff! There is a 5' section of 8", splits to 3 6" lines, about 40' total of 6"!!! There is about 20' of 4" flex and even some 2.5" flex. There are 2 6" metal blast gates and a couple 4" ones.

I will most likely be building a cylcone with the JET motor/blower, so the double bagger parts will probably get listed for grabs. I double I will need all the ducting, so some of that will get listed as well.

I need to finish my daughter's maple night stand before I get to work on this. I need to finalize the design, location & setup of the system, and do some electrical work, so it's going to be a while before I can get pics of the setup, but here are the pics for the grab!!

Oh yeah, all this for $200!!! And the system was completely in tact, so I got to see EVERYTHING in perfect working order! The guy is moving and closing shop.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice score!
    But it'll cost you a bit more - add $15 for the interior clean up at the local car wash

Some weight on that bugger - big juiced blower

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Blackburn View Post
    Nice score!
    But it'll cost you a bit more - add $15 for the interior clean up at the local car wash

Some weight on that bugger - big juiced blower
    Thanks! Actually the truck didn't get as dirty as I thought. They guy let me hose off all the parts before loading, except for the motor of course!

It was pretty heavy, not too heavy to carry myself, but pretty damn close!

Actually, that looks like a totally enclosed motor - you could hose it off

Great score!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Friedrichs View Post
    Actually, that looks like a totally enclosed motor - you could hose it off

Great score!
    Didn't even think of that Dan!!

Nice Pick Up

I hope you take the time to snap a few shops of your build and post those. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe A Faulkner View Post
    I hope you take the time to snap a few shops of your build and post those. Good luck!
    Will do Joe! Might be a while before I even get started, few other things to complete first, but I will certainly post pics!