Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question for steve schlumpf

question for steve schlumpf

hi steve

wondering about how long does it take after ordering the monster system?
    i know you might not have any idea. i thought of you because you have alot of answers. lol

thanks patrick

Patrick i know that Randy is going to be at AAW symposium and he will be a little backlog from this. It sure is worth the wait I have found him to be very helpful and a good product! Sorry Steve for poking my 2 cents in!! G

Not Steve, but the website says there's a three week back log.

Patrick, I ordered my Monster last week. Randy said it would be the week after AAW, but unless you are in line before the orders he gets at the symposium, I would suspect quite a wait. You may want to call him and speak with him, although he was very quick to respond to my emails.

Patrick - thanks for asking but the only guy with that answer is Randy! I would imagine he is already on his way to the AAW symposium - so it may be a little while before he can give you an approximate time!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

monster

hi all,

this is the begining of the fourth week . im not in a hurry just excited to recieve the new toy.

thanks everyone

patrick

So, you had already ordered and were holding out on us!!! You are probably ahead of my order!!

Hope you get yours soon.....and, I get mine the next day!

monster

no sir john,

remember no pics did not happen lol.

I hope I get mine the day after JK... I, too, am awaiting a monster articulated hollowing system.

monster wait time

Patrick, I ordered my Mini-Monster on 7 May and received it yesterday June 14. I think that it was worth the wait. Very nicely machined parts and well packed. I did not have time to take pictures yet.

Blog Entries
    Randy is 'top-notch' and the tool will be worth the wait. He's treated me great with other tools he carries/makes.
    Have a Nice Day!

FWIW, I got an email from Randy today stating that he was already in Albuquerque for the AAW. Since this show is not over until the 28th, I would not anticipate seeing any orders until the first week of July at the earliest.
    David DeCristoforo

Since everyony else is coming out of the woodworks, I ordered my monster last monday also! Spoke with randy and he said I would get it around the the first week of July. Cant wait!

Amazing, one guy steps out and makes a public statement and all of a sudden we find that half the creekers have ordered a Monster!! Great minds think alike - or, possibly, all of us are hopeless tool addicts blinded by the force of the vortex to the point all reason is out the window!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Keeton View Post
    Amazing, one guy steps out and makes a public statement and all of a sudden we find that half the creekers have ordered a Monster!! Great minds think alike - or, possibly, all of us are hopeless tool addicts blinded by the force of the vortex to the point all reason is out the window!!
    If these other guys are anything like me, they've told their wives it's your fault! For those of you who haven't ordered one yet, blame it on John!