Thread: fantastic Craftsman Brass Twist Nozzle?

fantastic Craftsman Brass Twist Nozzle?

was wondering anyone of u have experience with this Craftsman Brass Twist Nozzle. it might be a stupid question to ask here. but i am really in badly need of this kind of stuff. and not sure it is really that good. so, plz give me some suggestions.

Blog Entries

Works great

I have a few of these laying around- work better than the trigger grip models , less to go wrong.

I remember my grandmother always had that type of nozzle on her garden hose (or "hose pipe" as we say here in South ). Early this spring, I needed a new nozzle and saw one of these at local Ace hardware. Can't remember exact price but it was similar to the one you linked to. I'm liking it much better than the trigger style I've had also.

The twist nozzle works great but like everything else there are different levels of quality. Generally most of them last for a long time but there are exceptions. I have one of the old Craftsman nozzles that is around 50 years old and still is working great. The brass is thicker and heavier than some of the newer nozzles that I have.
    I have several of the plastic trigger type nozzles that the head has different types of spray patterns that have served me well for the past 7 years. I keep them out of the Sun and store them indoors over the Winter.
    David B