Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blush! Blush!

DEAR ABBY - Move Over

Tom LaRussa can out-Abby Abby any day. Good advice Tom. Now can I ask you how I can get my wife to get rid of her cat?
    18th century nut --- Carl

Carl I can help you with that one

Bring it near a swamp where theres gators. I hear there's a big one "back of the high school"( I don't know which one) You might have to wait till it warms up a bit. You could also sell it to a crab fisherman for bait.

As for Dales problem...Give him the HF..its the thought that counts. Even if it dies in a year, he might not know since he probably wont use it much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Thompson
    with those kind of bourgeois activities.

Who me? How do you know thats what I do all day.

Talking Rob: Should my wife be holding the Cat?

I don't think I can pry it out of her hands, but maybe the alligator can.
    18th century nut --- Carl

Thanks Again!?!

Your SIL has already taken your daughter from you, are you sure you want to buy the little punk a present besides?????? [/QUOTE]

You guys are certainly a bunch of Shakspearean geniuses! However, do ANY of you know ANYTHING about tools? I asked a simple question and look what I get in return! You are all being turned in to the AARP Political Correctness Police. The only thing worse than spending years in the AARP dungeons is having ALL of your sharp edges dulled by an unseen being. HEH! HEH!

Tom, my SIL will get six Piranhas added to his aquarium in the middle of the night! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Whatever, LOML and I are headed down to Oak Creek, WI tomorrow. My daughter is due to deliver her second "indiscretion" with the infamous SIL on Monday. Your thoughts and prayers will be much appreciated - even though you guys know NOTHING about tools!?

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!