Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last Call Folks

Just signed up my business for the FOTC today also.
    Mark Patoka
    Stafford, VA

Good going mark.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

I just talked to Aaron on the phone. He will be updating/approving both Bob and Rudy's account after lunch. Mark, your account has been updated so you can enter your information when you get the chance today.

I expect Aaron will be checking the directory entries every hour this evening to make sure we are up do date.

Thanks again to all of you for participating.

Keith and everyone at SMC...this is a wonderful forum! I joined simply because I felt like not joining was similar to shoplifting...the information and resources available to everyone on the site is immeasurable. I look at several of the groups even though my main interest is the Engravers Forum. Hopefully, in the future I will be able to supply an idea, feedback or most importantly that perfect answer to someone on here. I haven't posted before as I have either found an answer for my question in the archives or the answer I could provide has already been said. I joined the FOTC mostly in support but also it's a great networking/advertising tool. Thanks to everyone for the all of the wonderful information.
    ULS X-660, 60 Watt
    Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
    Coreldraw x4
    & A very handy & creative LOML

Keith,
    My Payment was made but the review/approval has not been completed either.
    Jack Halley

30w Pinnacle M, 30w Accuris Powersharp 12, Vinyl Express Q75

Connie,

Welcome to the front row of The Creek, being active here, even if you just ask questions benefits everyone and the friends you will make will add another dimension.

Thanks for your support,
    Keith

Thanks Jack,

Aaron is checking in periodically getting everyone's records approved.

I plan to join when I get some things with our business settled. Hopefully within a week or so.
    ULS X-660 CO2 50 watt (July 2008), Corel X7, Photograv, GX 7000 for dye sub, Graphtec vinyl plotter, Rayzist Sandcarving system (Nov 2018), JPT MOPA M6 30 watt Fiber Laser (May 2019)

Joined about a month ago and already have had a few sales and inquiries about my kits. Which is more then I can say for a few thousand spent in the hobby magazines, so a great deal in my book.
    Thanks for the forum have learned a lot.
    rich