Thread: Vortech Router?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vortech Router?

Does anyone have any experience with this company. ( http://www.vortechcnc.com)
    I was getting ready to build a MechMate but it may be a little over my head. This seems like a very good deal. Looks really solid . I talked to them today and I can get a 4x8 table with a 3 1/2hp router for about $8500. Here's the specs on the table they emailed me. They also have a very cool 4th axis attachment that mounts right on the table. I hope you guys don't mind me running this by you. I really respect your opinion. I have no association with this company by the way.

Hi Kurt,
    It was good talking with you today and thanks your interest in our CNC Router Systems. Following is some basic information and current pricing on the 4X8 Router. I have also attached a brochure for you.

This system, perfect for the sign industry, wood worker, cabinet maker and machine shop; offers full three dimensional carvings and flat cut outs in plastics, wood, romark, mdf, sign foam, aluminum, foams etc.

This is a 3 Axis Ball Screw Drive system. We use only welded steel frames for greater stability and accuracy. Ultra Smooth Micro Stepper Drives, High Torque Motors and Harden Steel rails make this a powerful performer at a very affordable price.

2010 Integrated Router System

• <LI class=MsoNormal>Active Transit Speed 700 IPM. <LI class=MsoNormal>Mechanical home switches <LI class=MsoNormal>Ball Screw on X, Y and Z axis <LI class=MsoNormal>Power 220
    • Easy to use G-code controller
    The 4X8 Renegade XR System including, Software and 31/2 HP Router is currently available for only $8,595.

Your router has the industrys only TWO Year bullet proof warranty with an extended warranty available. Free Lifetime Technical Support is provided and onsite training is available.

If you would like to take advantage of this sale price let me know and I will prepare a detailed quote showing everything you will get with your new system. As of this afternoon we have two in stock ready to ship.

If you have any questions, just ask. I am happy to help.!

Thanks again!
    -Keith
    Last edited by Kurt Rosenzweig; 07-13-2010 at 12:30 PM.