Thread: Heads-up: AnchorSeal at Woodcraft...

Heads-up: AnchorSeal at Woodcraft...

FWIW, the Orlando-area Woodcraft in Casselberry is no longer selling AnchorSeal. Not sure if this is company wide or not, but thought I'd keep someone from expecting to get some on short notice.

I ordered a gallon through Amazon, and it came from Woodcraft, so I'm not sure what's up.

Hope it isn't going away completely...

As you were.
    Art

2. going to anchorseal 2

I heard they [WC] were going to the "green" anchorseal 2 because some say it is more environmentally friendly? Not that I believe everything I hear..... but I got that from a WC employee.....

My understanding is that the manufacturer will no longer be making the original formula, just the newer environmentally friendly Anchorseal 2. I work at a Woodcraft franchise, and I haven't heard anything about it being discontinued.

Hutch

P.S. Of course, just cuz I haven't heard anything doesn't mean it's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hutchinson View Post
    My understanding is that the manufacturer will no longer be making the original formula, just the newer environmentally friendly Anchorseal 2. I work at a Woodcraft franchise, and I haven't heard anything about it being discontinued.

Hutch

P.S. Of course, just cuz I haven't heard anything doesn't mean it's not happening.
    If you prefer the "Classic Formula", it is available by "Special Request"
    http://www.uccoatings.com/Home/Products/Anchorseal

It's cheaper to buy a 5 gallon bucket than 1 gallon at a time... it doesn't spoil.
    My last 5 gallon order was free shipping IIRC.
    "And remember, this fix is only temporary, unless it works." - Red Green

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICTURES

My Woodcraft switched over to the Anchorseal 2 quite a while ago. Works fine for me. I do need to switch to the 5 gallon version though ... a gallon goes really fast when you have a whole truckload to seal.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hutchinson View Post
    My understanding is that the manufacturer will no longer be making the original formula, just the newer environmentally friendly Anchorseal 2.

Hutch
    Hah! I didn't even notice the "2" on the label.