Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just Placed order for my new G1023

Quote Originally Posted by keith micinski View Post
    I actually did end up calling them because I had an issue where my fork lift at work wasn't going to be available tomorrow so I am going to pick it up tomorrow at 8 and they are going to load it on my trailer for me.
    < arms crossed, tapping foot, not so patiently waiting for pictures and review>

Seriously though, I would love to see pictures of how the riving knife is attached and adjusted.Take your time, by midnight tonight will be fine. I know you will be up playing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiraz Balolia View Post
    David - the saw you ordered is a different model than the saw that came in. You ordered a G1023RLX and the saws that came in are the G1023RL.

Your saw is confirmed to arrive on 8/20/10, and by the way, nobody was getting any of the new series of the G1023 saws until just these last couple of weeks when they started to come in at the other two locations. Thank you for your business and your patience.
    Shiraz, I knew about the difference. Just thought the containers might have had both models in them. I am still patiently waiting and in the meantime I've bought the 18/36 open end drum sander and the Eurostyle workbench along with a number of other small items. Thanks for responding to my question/plea.