Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toothbrush holder

Toothbrush holder

From scrap hickory - heavy, so hopefully it won't get knocked over. Simple stain and spar poly finish. $18 at bbb, my foot. Free is for me .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fine work, there, Mike!! Free is always better, but Ms. Keeton never falls for that! Somehow, every piece I do carries the burden of a seemingly unfair portion of the cost of my shop!!!

John, what are you doing up at this hour?

Mike, I knew with Roger's thread on low activity, YOU would be up late turning something for me to see!!!

Haha, just lucky coincidence, I guess. Have to say it's not really as early as I thought, now that I look at a clock - only reason I'm up is mild apprehension at a biopsy I have to have done on my throat next week. Drag.

Mike, good luck on the biopsy. The apprehension is normally worse than the result.

Nice work Mike, on all three do-it-yourself projects; steady rest, inertia sander and this. Sure is nice to be able to make your own stuff isn't it.?

8. Mike,

Very nice toothbrush holder! A very functional piece.... I like it!

I will say a prayer for you regarding this biopsy and related things!

Blessings!

Nice!!

Mike nice holder! good idea!

Most importantly good luck on your procedure,will be think good thoughts for you! G

Nice work on the holder Mike! Best of luck with the biopsy next week! Keep us informed please.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Good job Mike. Hope everything works out for you with the biopsy.

Great idea on the project... I think I'm a bit like Keeton in that I'm not allowed to make functional pieces for the home without the express written consent of SWMBO... That's something I'm rarely able to get.

Best of luck on the upcoming procedure, and I hope that everything turns out great for you.

That is a nice one. I'm trying to think up a holder for my shaving brush and razor. Something along those lines.

Well, the biopsy is over. Uneventful, and no big deal now that it's over (I must admit, though, to having a beak and feathers) . Doc says it's not cancer, but of course have to wait for the lab results in a week. Very mild abrasions in the back of my throat and the sides of my jaws from the procedure, hardly annoying. A little inhalable steriod treatment, and all should be well.

That's great to hear Mike. I still have to steal more ideas from you