Thread: Help spend Amazon gift card

Help spend Amazon gift card

Got a gift card from Amazon. Enough to get a couple of books or DVD or?????

Have any favorite Amazon items ?
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

Today's deal of the day is ANY dvd season of the X-Files for $13.99 each. Pretty good deal, normally quite a bit higher than that per season.

Not sure if that's your thing... Also - not sure if you heard, but Preshers is selling Milwaukee router bits at about 75-90% clearance prices. The cat's been out of the bag for some time now, so they're down to their last few, but there's still probably 20-40 bits available at $4.99 or $9.99 each and they're made in Italy by Freud.

Search for Milwaukee router bits to find them.

Julian

Just go to amazon dot com.

Plug:

Kreg

into the search.
    That should do it & then some.

Not to drift OT, but, does Kreg make anything bad?

43 different Milwaukee bits still available. These bits were made by Freud and are exactly the same as the Freud. In fact, those that have instruction sheets say Freud at the top.

It is possible that since Bosch now owns the Freud blade & bit business, the relationship with Milwaukee changed. Whatever the reason, this is a great opportunity to stock up.

Don't do what my neighbor did. He bought $24.97 worth of bits and missed out on free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Tracy View Post
    The cat's been out of the bag for some time now, so they're down to their last few, but there's still probably 20-40 bits available at $4.99 or $9.99 each and they're made in Italy by Freud.
    Thanks for the tip! I just picked up a couple of router bits I've been wanting.

I'm not a fan of the Kreg push stick. I mean, a magnet on a push stick?! Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Engelhardt View Post
    Not to drift OT, but, does Kreg make anything bad?

Two deals repeat on Amazon frequently:

Milwaukee 5615-24 1.75-Horsepower Multi-Base Router Kit Includes Plunge Base and BodyGrip Fixed Base (~ $100)

and

Incra SE miter gauge (~ $100)

The Incra deal's on right now; the Milwaukee happens every few months.

Beware with the Incra SE. It's love-it-or-hate-it. I love it.

Unless the card has to be used by a certain time I wouldn't get in any hurry to use it. Keep an eye on Amazon and the deals and discounts forum here and something will turn up.....probably sooner rather than later.
    And now for something completely different....

Quote Originally Posted by Richard M. Wolfe View Post
    Unless the card has to be used by a certain time I wouldn't get in any hurry to use it. Keep an eye on Amazon and the deals and discounts forum here and something will turn up.....probably sooner rather than later.
    On the other hand, the longer you wait the more likely that your significant other or Murphy will dictate what you buy...