Thread: Kremlin Airmix

Kremlin Airmix

Anyone using the Kremlin Airmix AAA system? It looks amazing and I haven't found anything negative about it besides the heavy initial investment.

I have had a Kremlin 10 25 for about a year now. It is an amazing system. The gun is so small and light, you can use it all day. I would not want to go back to my turbine or cup guns.

Its like any other quality tool, its hard to justify the price until you use it. Anything particular you want to know about it?
    MadeByJCB

I'm lookink at the smaller 10.14 system. It looks pretty easy to set up. How easy was it for you to learn the system, change over products, and clean out.

I'll be spraying mosty cv and precats solvent based. I also like to shoot waterborne pre cats but wont risk switching back and forth unless there was an easy way to do that.

I spray waterbased only in my system. If I did have to switch over for a certain job I would have to give it a good cleaning, to much work to switch back and forth many times. It is easy to flush the system when switching from sealer, color or topcoat as long as its all the waterbased or all solvent based. I switch from color to clear many times a day, and it is easy.

I keep a couple of cup guns around for the few times I spray solvent stains. I think switching back and forth from solvent to waterbased is asking for trouble in any type of spray system.

the learning curve is pretty easy, once you get your air settings right, the rest is a piece of cake. It lays a beautiful pattern with very little overspay.

The place you buy it from should come set it up for you, get you the right tip and work with you on your air settings. They offered it to me, but a friend of mine has 3 of them and he helped me .

Hope this helps.
    MadeByJCB