Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CAMaster Stinger II Arrival

John,

The Stinger II is a solid machine built to work. I am pleased with mine and although I still haven't used the CNC Lathe on mine yet I expect it will perform as well as the router has. I recently sold my ShopBot PRT Alpha so my Stinger II is starting to get a real workout now that it is the only CNC machine in my shop CAMaster recently worked with a customer to develop a head for their machines that is used to cut glass, very cool !!!

Laguna has a good reputation and although I haven't seen their CNC machines personally I expect they will be competitive in this area.

ShopBot has the enviable position of shipping more CNC machines than any other manufacturer, I expect they will continue to be innovative and to produce new machines for the entry level market.

I see more and more people purchasing their first CNC machines these days, the expanding customer base will definitely provide incentives for these manufacturers to produce quality machines and to increase their offerings at every level. With the decrease of manufacturing in America over the last few decades it is great to see this area grow, we can build a new industry one new machine at a time.

PICT0202.jpgPICT0138.jpgPICT0023.jpgPICT0098.jpgPICT0120.jpgPICT0216.jpg

they build a heck of a machine, in some of these pics you can see that they build them right next to thier industrial machines, certainly no loss of quality here

these were taken this week