Thread: MJ Gripper

MJ Gripper

1) How many bought the #100 Gripper, & wished they had got the #200?

2) Does the attachment for the #100, convert it into a #200?

Thanks,
    wcturner
    in Hopkinsville, Ky.

"Knowledge Is Power"

"Git R Done"

I have the #100. Wish I had bought 2 instead of 1. Haven't tried the #200 so I don't know if the extra support would be a benefit.

WC - yes, the GR200 is worth it...

Hi WC,

First let me state the following, I sell the GRR-Rippers on my website, I feature them in my magazine and they are a sponsor of my magazine. I also produced their instructional DVD. Having said that upfront, let me tell you this.

I selected the GRR-Ripper system as the "Woodworking product of the year for 2003" because it is such a wonderful tool. I use them all the time on the table saw and on the router table. I am constantly using them with and without the "extra" parts that make up the GR-200 model.

Frankly, I seriously hope that Micro Jig stays on as a sponsor of our magazine forever, I really don't ever want to touch a table saw or router again without having them handy.

While my opinions may be biased, I am sure many others here will concur that the GRR-Ripper systems are money well spent.

Chris DeHut

Bought 1...then 2. Hardly ever hang out over my TS without one. Get the 200...and get 2.

Just MHO.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

I got both. #200 then #100. Love them forever. Wouldn't work without them now! Henry is one of my hero's.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=5785

I have one 200 - hoping for a second - if I was a good boy!

Wes

After seeing the DVD, I bought 2 essentially #200s. The local pair of Rockler's in Seattle sell the #100 and the extensioin kit to make it the same as a #200 for the same price as a #200. Incidentally, I'd recommend the DVD as it is full of tips and ideas for using the Grrr-Ripper.

Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by Chris DeHut
    Hi WC,

First let me state the following, I sell the GRR-Rippers on my website, I feature them in my magazine and they are a sponsor of my magazine. I also produced their instructional DVD. Having said that upfront, let me tell you this.

I selected the GRR-Ripper system as the "Woodworking product of the year for 2003" because it is such a wonderful tool. I use them all the time on the table saw and on the router table. I am constantly using them with and without the "extra" parts that make up the GR-200 model.

Frankly, I seriously hope that Micro Jig stays on as a sponsor of our magazine forever, I really don't ever want to touch a table saw or router again without having them handy.

While my opinions may be biased, I am sure many others here will concur that the GRR-Ripper systems are money well spent.

Chris DeHut
    Can you give me a link to your website? Thanks,
    wcturner
    in Hopkinsville, Ky.

"Knowledge Is Power"

"Git R Done"

WC

At the end of Chris's name is a button, it is probably blue and if you click on it there will be a drop down menu, you can click on a link that will take you to his web site.

For the record I own 2 MicroJigs and the DVD. The MicroJig is just awesome, best money I ever spent on my tablesaw.

W.C. link to my web site

Hi W.C.

Here is the link

www.Woodworkingathome.com

Chris

I have two with attachments. Would not give them up for anything. I do use them more without the attachments than with, but when you need it, you need it. You also definitely need two if you are going to cut anything more than short pieces of wood. If $$ prevent the puchase of 2 #200s, then get 2 #100s and add on later.