Thread: Trying times

Trying times

I lost my a very close friend 3 weeks ago. He had helped me install cabinets and was a friend for 30 plus years. Friday I lost my dad. He was 87 years old. Thursday he was riding along in my brothers combine and was driving tractor. I will miss them both.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Bruce. It's hard to lose loved ones, especially when it happens so close togeather. I pray that the Good Lord will comfort you in this trying time.

Bruce - very sorry to hear of your loss! Thoughts and prayers sent your way to help comfort you during this stressful time.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Bruce...condolences on your losses. Still truckin at 87 sounds like a good full life and something we all should shoot for.

It doesn't quit. My best friend took his on life on Sept. 12. (no reason), Lost my father on Oct 1, and my mother passed away Oct 19. My mother lost her will to live after my father passed away. They had been married for 63 years. They are together now. Bruce

Very tough times for you Bruce. I pray that you and those close to you find comfort and direction to get through these times when it hurts so much.
    ________
    Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

So very sorry for your losses Bruce! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers! I know the mourning of these fine folks is there, but I would encourage you to remember all the great times of their lives and celebrate them!

Sincerely,
    Phyllis

Bruce...My sincere sympathies.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Bruce,

I'm sorry for all the hurt you are facing right now. I will pray for you...
    I am never wrong.

Well...I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken.

Bruce, as the others, I offer my sympathy during this very difficult time. I will keep you and your family, as well as the family of your friend, in my thoughts.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

I just found out another elderly friend passed away the same night my mother did. She went to the same church as we did and will be using the same funeral home and the same church my parents went to.

63 years together is an incredible blessing. My grandfather is 94 now and lost his wife of 68(?) years last year. I couldn't imagine trying to readjust my life without my wife now after being together for 10 years, much less 60+.

Best wishes.
    Grady - "Thelma, we found Dean's finger"
    Thelma - "Where is the rest of him?!"