Thread: An RAS "Owwie"!!

An RAS "Owwie"!!

I saw this on CL while making my daily, in-depth scan for the good stuff. I certainly feel for the guy!

http://grandisland.craigslist.org/tls/1987909927.html
    [/SIGPIC]Necessisity is the Mother of Invention, But If it Ain't Broke don't Fix It !!

Chip-

Pretty sure I saw it blowing SSW in rural Wyoming, on my bike ride, this morning.

Momentum's a bear, ain't it ?

First, a Griz TS, now a RAS.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

When RAS's go bad-the after school special

- It saw a hot sexy band saw lurking out of a open garage and decided to jump off the trailer and take a closer look. That's why the poor guy can't find it, it already made a new home for itself.

Man, that just sucks. Thats why I moved my 14" Dewalt RAS in the trunk and back seat of a 2 door Nissan sentra. In fact it was partially in the front seat too. Cozy. But it WASN'T on the highway! Its also the reason I drive a van and not a pick up. I can't stand loosing perfectly good machines in the middle of the night!

Lets just hope it was a Craftsman...
    Of all the laws Brandolini's may be the most universally true.

Deep thought for the day:

Your bandsaw weighs more when you leave the spring compressed instead of relieving the tension.

Hate to sound unsympathetic, but the guy's concern should be about anyone who might have been KILLED by the POS, which clearly was not secured properly, as it came flying at them on the highway, or if they slammed into it at 60 MPH in the middle of the road. Oh yeah, I guess that latter possibility was part of the reason behind his post, since he "wanted to make sure nobody ran into it". Yeah, right. A call to the police would have been more effective if that were really his concern, but that might have led to a well deserved ticket.

"Was wondering if anyone seen it... ". It's morons like this who give illiteracy a bad name.