Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC Greeting

PC Greeting

From us ("the wishor") to you ("hereinafter called the wishee") Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all

... and a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that-
    • This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal
    • This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.
    • This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.
    • This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.
    • This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.
    • The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor
    • Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.
    Oh, and for the "rest" of you, MERRY CHRISTMAS, from my family to yours!
    Last edited by John Miliunas; 12-21-2004 at 6:24 PM.
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Thank you John...And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

2001???

OK...Happy Holidayz!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker
    2001???

OK...Happy Holidayz!
    Good catch, Jim! Anyhow, that's how OLD this piece is!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!

John -

Ain't that the truth! . . . Still . . . . Maybe even getting worse.

Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate! Just pick something, not some generic expression. Notice after Christmas has passed that everyone will say Happy New Year without fear of recrimination.

Ted
    Last edited by Ted Shrader; 12-22-2004 at 8:44 PM.

SPRING!!, I didn't know you knew that many big words. Shoot, I don't reckon I know but about a handful of them and what they mean.

However, I do know that I wish you and all the SMC family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

It's good to be back!

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    I had to copy that and send it to some rebel friends of mine - they'll love it!

Thanks John
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

JO out of line...

John, I guess I was politically incorrect in my thread "WW greeting". Anyway, Merry Christmas to you and your family, I also liked your church humor note.
    Jerry

John - that's a wonderful piece. Merry Christmas to you and yours - and a happy holiday to all!!

Betsy

Merry Christmas John....many you and your family have the best holiday ever.

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

May I add my wishes for a happy holiday season (Merry Christmas, Happy Hanaka...I don't know how to spell it, and Happy New Year) to my woodworking friends on SMC.

Danny from SE Texas where it is supposed to be freezing but no "white stuff" this Christmas.

Merry Christmas

and down with the aclu
    Best Regards, Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Garlock
    Merry Christmas

and down with the aclu
    Hey Ken, in yet another attempt to be PC, let me say that I would gladly indulge in an adult libation in response to your astute observation!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

hey john yur not practicn nuff

you sound like some gov. offishal you nt been practcn yur spech nuff. and maybe yur to smart fer tyhe rst of us will taste the egg nog and think of you.
    If in Doubt? Build it Stought!

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau
    you sound like some gov. offishal you nt been practcn yur spech nuff. and maybe yur to smart fer tyhe rst of us will taste the egg nog and think of you.
    "Too smart...."??? Heck no...Just long-winded and don't know enough to shut-up!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas