Thread: Cutting Board Files

Cutting Board Files

I have been asked to provide my 12" by 18" cutting board files so here they are. There is a crv and a eps file included in the zip file.
    If anyone wants the tool path files for either ShopBot or CAmaster let me know.

The blood groove is cut with a 1/2" bull nose bit, the depth I use is about 0.300" which is pretty deep, adjust the depth to suit your project.

Click Here to see a picture of the cutting board on my Stinger.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 10-12-2010 at 7:51 AM.

Thanks Keith, they are nice looking cutting boards.

Mick
    Hardware:
    CAMaster 508 ATC + Recoil
    2013 Trotec Speedy 100, 60 watt, rotary attachment, vector grid.
    Software:
    CoralDraw - Aspire 9 - EnRoute

Custom Architectural Signage
    Mick Martin Woodworking

Thank you for sharing these.
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Thx!

Have you cut door panels?
    Creative Woodwork and Design
    Vector Studio 22

This cutting board isn't much of a detailed design but it has proven to be very popular in my neck of the woods so you are welcome to use it as you see fit.

Gene, it will be awhile before I machine the new doors. I have lots of projects and very little time these days. Right now I am concentrating on two welding jobs for my shop that need to be completed before the weather turns. Besides that the steel is laying on my shop floor taking up space and has become a trip hazard. Some of the steel was purchased to make three new tools for my tractor but they will have to wait, I have been pecking away at building a pulverizer that I hope will help me to smooth out my yard next Spring. I just finished drilling the last hole in the angle iron tooth supports so I am ready to start welding on this project.

I have made an effort lately to sneak in a few small CNC jobs trying to get acquainted with the new Stinger and I am shopping for a new laser engraver for a large commercial sign job that my be in my near term future......got my fingers crossed.

Last but not least we are prepping for the busiest season of the year for The Creek. The workload here is about to triple over the next few months.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 10-13-2010 at 7:55 AM.

Thumbs up

Keith

Thank you for the files they are very good

john