Thread: Thank You Emily ...

Thank You Emily ...

... and Tom. Today I received a WoodPecker gauge block from Tom Walz. This was one of the gifts that Tom offered to those who participated in a particular thread not to long ago. I said 'thanks' to Emily, because I have a feeling that she is the one who actually got it into the mail.

This reminded me of a post I've been meaning to make. Awhile back Tom made a gift of some 'Wiha Precision Bits'. I've had a PH2 x 50 in my PS20 since the day I got it. It's been used quite a lot, in my hobbyist shop. It shows no wear except a little in the coating. This is good, but not what impressed me the most.

A week or two ago I finished a bunch of planter stands using quite a few solid brass Phillips screws. This bit fit so snuggly in the screw, that not once did it slip out of a screw. While this might be normal for many folks, for me and brass, this is a first.

Again, Thanks!

I'll echo the thanks to Tom and Emily. I received the woodpecker's 24" rule last week. A quality tool and a generous gift.

Lee

+1 to both. Got home from a trip and my rule was here. THANKS!

Me three!

Thanks very much to both Carbide Processors and Woodpecker.
    I got the 24" rule in this past week. The tool is perfectly machined and anodized as has been all the gear I have purchased from Woodpecker. The ruler will be very useful in the shop and will replace the aluminum drafting scale I have been using as a layout ruler.

Thanks again

On behalf of both of us, you are very welcome.

I have been in the research and production side of tools for about 30 years. Being in retail is just a whole lot of fun because you get to put really high quality tools in someone’s hand so they can see the difference a quality tool can make.

Emily is, indeed, a dandy; always pleasant, very knowledgeable and very efficient. She is developing a following of customers who would rather order from her than online.

In any case, I am very glad you liked the tools and I will pass your comments on to Emily.

Tom
    I'm a Creeker, yes I m.
    I fries my bacon in a wooden pan.

Same here. I received a 24" rule. Thanks again to both of you for the very generous gift.