Thread: It finally happened!!

It finally happened!!

I have been watching the Ridgid jointer for ever it seems. About a month ago it drooped down to $360 and then when I checked on it today it was at $288 then with my military ID I got it out the door for $259.20. Back at the end of Jan I got the Dewalt DW735 for $279 I didn't know about the discount then. But either way I am very happy to score awesome deals on both theses tools.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations Rick, But, Need Pics or it didnt happen.

PHM

Rick - Nice score!! I also got it at the 288 price (no discount for me though). I posted a review of my setup in another thread, and I'm working on a mobile base tonight. I like it so far, but the proof will be how it handles 'real' work.
    I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger....then it hit me.

This kind of smells like a Gloat ..... but there is no pictures so I guess it can't really be a Gloat.....

Good deal on the planer, jointer has been sold for quite bit less. Bizarre really, as they are now a catalog item in my local HD for twice what I paid for mine!

Anyway, enjoy, it's a great addition to the shop. So much so, if anyone wants mine for the same $288, I'd be happy to sell it at that price and get the 8" Grizzly Polar Bear!
    Last edited by Mark Ashmeade; 10-29-2010 at 9:36 PM.