Thread: Finally . . . Aspire!

Finally . . . Aspire!

We finally have Aspire. Now on to driving all of you crazy with questions.

Thanks Joey & Paul at Camaster!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Dang Belinda I havent seen you on here for a LOOONNNGG time!
    Hope all is well in your world!

Dont forget to get on the Aspire forum there is a lot of brain over there to pull from!!

Good luck with aspire it is really awesome as you can tell.

Nick

Nick, I've been hanging out on the Engraver's and OT forum. Our CNC has sat idle pretty much for the better part of two months. I'll be sure to join the Aspire forum. The guys have first crack at the software so it will be a while before I get to play. I won't be able to post our first project as it is for a local artist. Hope all is well in your world also!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra