Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope it is filled with family, friends, and food. Also if you can get a little turning it that would no be bad either.

Alan

Amen!

Hope everyone is enjoying the day!

Thanks Alan!
    I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger....then it hit me.

Agreed Alan. I have 5 days off, so the turning starts tomorrow - today we have about 40 people coming - turkey's in the oven and a ham waiting in line...
    Retired - when every day is Saturday (unless it's Sunday).

hope everybody has a very nice day . turning alittle wood after the food is all ways nice too..

Happy Thanksgiving to all as well! We are venturing to someone ELSES house, so no mess for me to deal with

I think I will wander downstairs in a few and keep messing with my first ever bowl attempt......

Happy Thanksgiving Creekers!
    Off to my parents and then inlaws houses for the festivities. (No cleanup YAY!)

Hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Jim

Let me say that I am Thankful for the kindest and generosity of creekers, and the abundance with which we have all been blessed! Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I wish I could get some turning in today but I'll be tending to the turkey on the grill and keeping the drinks flowing for our guests.....

Maybe I'll get a chance this weekend, though!
    Doug Swanson

Where are John Keeton and Steve Schlumpf anyway?

Thanks Alan and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope I can get some turning in after all the guest leave.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! We have 5 college students that can't get home heading over this morning, so our home will indeed be full!
    Your Respiratory Therapist wears combat boots

Thanks Alan, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving to. I'm smoking a turkey for our Thanksgiving lunch today but hope to be be in the woods looking for a buck and maybe a few burls tomorrow.
    Jack

Happy Thanksgiving to all as well! I might sneak in a little turning before the guest arrive. Had to shovel couple of inches of snow this morning in 8 degrees! This it too cold for November

Everyone enjoy the day.

Back atcha... OK, John, we will let you say that! Jack, I tried smoking a turkey but I can never keep them lit. Any pointers? I'm in Nevada right now and it's really cold here. CA has softened me up! Big coat time...
    David DeCristoforo

Personally I have a lot to be grateful for this yr and I try to remember that every day. I hope everyone here has a great day with those they love, and I extend special thanks to those of you that have taken the time to express your knowledge, wisdon, kindness and generosity to me.
    Gotta jet.....I have a new lathe to break in!
    mj