Thread: Epilog 1000/25A Plotter Driver

Unhappy Epilog 1000/25A Plotter Driver

I have had my Epilog 1000/25A engraver for over 17 years and the pc finally was laid to rest. The engraver is still going strong and I have been able to rebuild another 486 PC to run my laser with. The issue is I can't find my print driver disc. I have the HP 2000 driver but not sure what the plotter driver is. Anyone got a copy of the driver for the Vector cutting for this old work horse?

Couldn't you get it off the old hard drive, by putting it in as a second drive in the new PC, or using a USB hard drive enclosure?

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Kevin

Welcome to SMC.

Joe has a good idea. If that doesn't work try contacting Epilog tech support.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

I have the HP 2000 driver but not sure what the plotter driver is.
    Kevin,

I do not have a copy on my traveling PC, but if you are just looking for the plotter name it is HP7470a. I'm pretty sure a search for that driver will turn up numerous hits. But if not, let me know and I'll dig it out of my archives when I return home.
    Roy Brewer[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Epilog/Control Laser/Roland engravers/Xenetech

Smile Drivers

Thats what I needed! The name of the driver. The old hard drive is what failed on the old PC. Totally lost it! But all of my data was on a secondary drive so no lose of the images. Thanks to all for the postings! I will let you know how it all comes out.