Thread: Corel X5, power clip, epilog print problem

Corel X5, power clip, epilog print problem

I recently upgraded from X4 to X5 and was always able to use the power clip to engrave photos within frames created by the power clip. Now my engraver only prints the outline of the clip, but not the image. Anyone else experience this

I'm running Corel Draw X5, Epilog Mini 24 (45 watt) rastering photo at 96 dpi.

Scott

Dont have x5 but I had the same problem in x4 doing sublimation after a ton of research I found a solution. Grab the powerclip and convert it to a bitmap tada problem solved

Hi Scott

I have x5 and don't have any issues with power clips and epliog helix, same driver I believe as the mini. Does it show up in the printpreview??
    Mike

Helix 75W runnin at 89W, Corel X3, Epilog Summit 25W (alive and kickin), CNC mills, lathes, vinyl cutter, Microflame Generator (flame polisher), and all kind of other stuff to keep things interesting

Found out that X5 had different default on color selection. Found on Corel forum if you change the colors back to RGB everything is fine. Once I changed my default...program worked perfectly. Thanks for the help.