Thread: grizzly polar bear 14inch band saw

grizzly polar bear 14inch band saw

hey do you guys know if the polar bear series is built any cheaper then the other grizzly tools. i really like the price of it being only 398 plus shipping. if any one has any info it would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Teal View Post
    hey do you guys know if the polar bear series is built any cheaper then the other grizzly tools. i really like the price of it being only 398 plus shipping. if any one has any info it would be great.
    It is supposed to be the same saw, just a different color.
    I am never wrong.

Well...I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken.

I'm pretty sure its the exact same saw just built in a different factory. Not sure why they changed but I'm guessing they got a better deal from another tool maker...

I own the Grizzly polar series 14" Bansaw, I can't answer your question. You will need both green and white saw to compare.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Bukoski View Post
    I'm pretty sure its the exact same saw just built in a different factory. Not sure why they changed but I'm guessing they got a better deal from another tool maker...
    Never heard anything about being built in a different factory. Just painted a different color.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lehnert View Post
    Never heard anything about being built in a different factory. Just painted a different color.
    That was my understanding, the prices are just intro prices for the white.