Thread: Agazzani B-24/NRA600 manual on web?

Agazzani B-24/NRA600 manual on web?

Hi guys. I'm wiring my recently bought used 400V/3kW 3 phase UK spec Agazzani NRA600 to run from a rotary phase converter, and could use a wiring diagram or some help.

I have a copy of the factory operating and maintenance manual, but it's (a) for the US model, and (b) the wiring diagram it contains is a bit sketchy and short of descriptive information. (components are not named, wires are not numbered/colour coded etc)

Can anybody suggest a source (better still if it's on the web) for a more comprehensive manual and wiring diagram? The manual I have came from Eagle Tools as I've not had much luck in getting help from the UK distributor that Agazzani referred me to.

The electrics are not complicated - there's an isolator at the back of the machine, what I think is another isolator on the front, plus a manually operated 0/star/delta rotary selector switch, an emergency stop plus two door switches fed by a 400/230V transformer tapped off the incoming three phase supply. There's some sort of dotted line link from switches FS1 and Q1 (?) on the 230V circuit to the star delta and isolator, but I'm not sure what they do as I can't figure what the switches are. Also fuses and some other small items I can't ID from the symbols.

Thank you,

Ian
    Last edited by ian maybury; 12-03-2010 at 8:13 PM.