Thread: First craft show today

First craft show today

I did my first craft show today. It was great I sold a lot of ornaments. I had a great day and Frank I sold 10 of the Aztec Calendars today. I made the 13 inch and sold them for 75.00 each
    Rabbit 1290/80, TurnKey 60/40, Croelx4, PhotoGrav 3.0, Probotix Meteor CNC Router

Good news, Pete! I hope it's a sign of the way things will be for the new year!

cheers, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

Awsome Peter,

its so much fun when you have fun and make money as well,
    Dean Fowell

Support Engineer
    Cad Cam Solutions

Georgia USA Previously Down Under
    Corel, Inkscape, Solidworks, Solid Edge, Lasercut 5.3, PhotoGrave 3.0 Radan, Tool Shop Cad Cam, AutoCad 2013, Radan Cad Cam , Visiual Macro
    FLC1490 80 watt, Shopbot

Way to go Peter. That is a nice day. If I might ask, what did you make the calendars out of? If you would rather not say, I understand.
    Gary

RL 40 6040 40 watt laser, Coral X4, Compucarve, 9x42 Bridgeport mill, 13x36 Clausing toolroom lathe, Reid 2c surface grinder, Legacy ornamental mill, Jett vs mini lathe, and FIRE - micro flame polisher.

Thanks every one. Gary I made the Calendars out of 1/4 inch Baltic Birch
    Rabbit 1290/80, TurnKey 60/40, Croelx4, PhotoGrav 3.0, Probotix Meteor CNC Router

Thanks for the info Peter.
    Gary

RL 40 6040 40 watt laser, Coral X4, Compucarve, 9x42 Bridgeport mill, 13x36 Clausing toolroom lathe, Reid 2c surface grinder, Legacy ornamental mill, Jett vs mini lathe, and FIRE - micro flame polisher.

That's encouraging!

Glad to hear that business is good. Do you have any tips for setting up your booth? We will have a 20x10 covered booth in a couple of weeks. We are new to the craft idea, usually do trophies, awards and single personalized items. I did notice that going "up" seems to draw more interest than having things on tables. Will have some LaserBuzz products, ornaments, frames, ect. Looking forward to talking to people and I assume drinking lots of coffee, lol.

I Just put every thing on 2 6 foot tables and it sold like hot cakes

I did the 4th of 5 I do today. The first and second one were GREAT.... The next 2 including today, I took in less than table cost.... Location Location Location.... The Resort today had a record breaking attendance last night.... I bet there were 300 cars in the parking lot at 8 AM..... Empty at 4PM... They all went home early to watch the Giants Game on there big screen TV's.... Made $12.00 at that show.... Location location location... And Timing...

We are a big resort area for NYC.

AL
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".