Thread: Bessey K clamps...where to buy?

Bessey K clamps...where to buy?

i don't have much time to surf the web the next few weeks so i need y'all's input...
    i need to order a few bessey k clamps and need to save money. where should i order from? are there any places that run specials on these periodically or this time of year?

thanks a lot,
    andy

Sale at Rockler

If I remember right Rockler is having a sale on Bessey clamps. Buy 2 and get a $25 gift card, or buy 4 and get $50. And I think some of them are on sale too. I think this is in store only, so I don't know if this helps you any.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Maldoror View Post
    i don't have much time to surf the web the next few weeks so i need y'all's input...
    i need to order a few bessey k clamps and need to save money. where should i order from? are there any places that run specials on these periodically or this time of year?

thanks a lot,
    andy
    Your local Lowes and take a 10% off coupon. The 50" is $46, 40" is $40, and the 24" is $36 at mine.

Amazon is a good place for them. Look into their "Prime" program if you order a lot from them. Free 2-day shipping and $3.99 on next day shipping on all eligible orders. I think I pay $75 / year for it but it saves me a ton of time/shipping charges.

I ordered a 90-lb tool from them on a Friday and had it delivered on Saturday for $3.99...

i can get the 25 gift card from rockler online, but i'm not getting the 50 when i add 4?

Check Hartville tool - they often have the 4-pack specials, and they offer Woodnet forum members a 10-15% discount I think, maybe to Sawmill creek members as well.

JT

You just missed the K-body sale at Peachtree a few days ago.