Thread: 10% off Home Depot coupons??????

10% off Home Depot coupons??????

I've been looking all over the net for a 10% off coupon so I can buy a new saw. Is there a printable one out there or does HD not do that? Lowes is full of them but I think I had rather have a saw from HD.
    Donny

HD takes Lowes coupons, and HD takes Lowes coupons. If you are a vet, ask for the 10% off military discount.

HD takes Harbor Freight 20% off-one-item coupons, too. So does Lowes. I'd look for one of them.

Some Lowes and Home Depots will take them, some won't. I'm averaging recieving the coupons 2x per week lately between magazines and the Sunday paper. When I want to use one, I don't ask ahead of time, I just pull it out at the register and tell them I have a competitor coupon I want to use and have had them accepted 3 times now, twice at Lowes and once at Home Depot. Once the cashier took it without batting an eye and twice its involved waiting a couple minutes for a couple management types to decide what to do. But its been worth the wait as I've saved $20-$60 using them. 2 of the 3 times I was prepared to buy the item even if refused and once I would have walked away because it wasn't something I really needed, but at a Black Friday price + 20% it was a really good deal.

I know of others locally who haven't been successful at different locations. I've only used them on significant tool or lawn/garden tool purchases--I wouldn't try to use one on a door or a stove. I've been told Menards will take them too but haven't tried.

I believe the 10% moving coupons have been discontinued. Based on past posts here they were widely abused so I don't blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Angrisani View Post
    HD takes Harbor Freight 20% off-one-item coupons, too. So does Lowes. I'd look for one of them.

Thanks for the tip- this is one of the reasons I read this forum!

Where do you get the Harbor Freight coupons?

I will be printing off another 10% off coupon from Lowes and buying me a saw on Monday from HD. That sounds like a $30.00 discount to me. Their coupon is good through the 31st.
    Donny

Stephen.... The Harbor Frieght coupon comes in a Wednesday US Mail pack of fliers I get each week (grocery stores and such, mainly). Harbor Freight seems to do a flier about every 6-8 weeks. Perhaps someone else knows of a way to get them online.

ohboy..ohboy...got a bunch of HF 20% coupons that I keep in my truck. I am ready to pull the trigger on the Rigid OSS and that 20% makes it a whole lot better. I have used the Lowes moving coupon a few years ago. Had a cart full of stuff and if they didn't accept it, I was ready to walk and let them put it back on the shelf.

I buy the 10% off coupons from Ebay. Been doing it for a couple of years now. I get them usually at or under a buck a piece including shipping. Just checked and they are still listed all over the place on Ebay. I use them freely at HD and Lowe's, never had a problem. Even if they are "abused", I would think you'd be hard pressed to not have a company like HD or Lowe's cut you 10% on something. Here in AZ that takes care of a little more than the tax. Most companies like that probably won't fuss over a 10% discount.

I am a veteran and just ask for the veteran discount. I get it every time without showing any IDs. Maybe I just look like an old soldier.

I get harbor freight 20 percent coupons every month in my playboy and maxim mags.

Blog Entries
    I never thought to try the HF coupons, Matt... I'll have to watch for something I want, like a Freud blade.
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5