Thread: Can anyone forward the current Target Coatings special?

Can anyone forward the current Target Coatings special?

I get a fairly regular email about their current email special, and tossed the last one out. Could I please get the code/link from someone who still has the email?
    thanks,
    Tim

The last one I received from The Finishing Zone was for December (discount code DC17) and expired December 31. Nothing from TFZ yet in January.

The ones I get are always the same as the ones they have listed on their homepage. It was 45% off and free shipping on most items in December. Now its just 30% off, and no free shipping. They seem to do the free shipping towards the middle of the month.
    MadeByJCB

JN211 for this month. There is some small print that says free UPS ground to the lower 48 on "select" items - don't know what those are. The discount is 30% off - Jay, I recall December was 40% (15% + 25%) though that is ancient history now!
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
    Ayn Rand

Current promotion is 30% off with code JN211.
    In an economy dependent on debt-based consumption, inflation is absolutely essential to reduce the real costs of servicing old debts so households can afford to buy more stuff on credit.

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.
    - Tacitus

just got it thanks.
    Tim

You are right Jeff. For some reason I was thinking it was 15% and 30%.
    MadeByJCB