Thread: Missing threads in Project Finishing?

Missing threads in Project Finishing?

I wonder if this is just happening to me because no one else seems to have noticed it:

When i scroll down the list of forums to the Project Finishing forum, it says there are nearly 5,000 threads in that forum. However, when I enter the finishing forum, there are only 70+ threads on four pages available for viewing.

I don't seem to have this problem with other forums I visit.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any advice.

Archie

Here's my take on this - the site administrators may have more insight...

Down near the bottom of the page is a little section called "Thread Display Options..." which starts with "Show threads from the..." with a little drop-down box that allows you to select from times like "Last Day", "Last Month" (which I think is the default display time), and, if you select "Beginning", you will see all 4,983 threads.
    I've measured three times, cut twice, and it's STILL too short...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bratt View Post
    Here's my take on this - the site administrators may have more insight...

Down near the bottom of the page is a little section called "Thread Display Options..." which starts with "Show threads from the..." with a little drop-down box that allows you to select from times like "Last Day", "Last Month" (which I think is the default display time), and, if you select "Beginning", you will see all 4,983 threads.
    Bingo! Give the man a cigar!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Thanks, Jeff. that did it. I swear I'm gonna catch on to this computer stuff one of these days.

Archie