Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: End of the Trail

End of the Trail

It's been a while since I have visited this forum and some of you know the reason is that my wife, Joyce, has been very ill since mid July and I have been spending a lot of time in hospitals. She experienced a lot of pain and misery over the last few months but when she finally passed a little while ago, she went peacefully while sound asleep. It was fully expected but the end was still a great shock since I loved her very much.

In any event, I thought I would pass this on because I know that many of you had her on your prayer lists. I do appreciate the support that I have received from many of you.

Wolf
    Wolf Kiessling

In the pursuit of excellence, there is reward in the creation of a wondrous relationship between the artisan and the soul of the tree

I am very sorry for your loss. A life partner that you loved very deeply taken away so soon is a devastating loss. Please know that we pray for you and your family to have strength and support.
    Big Mike

I have done so much with so little for so long I am now qualified to do anything with nothing......

P.S. If you are interested in plans for any project that I post, just put some money in an envelope and mail it to me and I will keep it.

Wolf, very sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Tony
    Tony

Wolf

I am sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Terry

Wolf,
    Everytime I hear a man who has lost his woman...it brings back so much. I lost my wife of 30 years - 8 years ago to breast cancer. It was the most difficult time...but I knew that she only wanted the best for me. It took some to hear her...but I was blessed with another most wonderful woman so I know she continues to watch over me. I know you will find your way through it all...just try to listen for Joyces guidance. I pray you find the peace that I have.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Wolf,

I am sorry for your loss and will continue to keep you in my prayers as you continue on. I am sure glad that you were there for her during her time of need and that she coul dexperience right up to the bitter parting, the love you had for her. She will be missed, but will be well cared for until the day you two will once again be together in god's presence.

Peace and love be with you forever and always, my brother in wood.

Take care, god bless,

Kurt

Wolf I am very sorry for your loss. You and your family are still our thoughts and prayers.
    Dick

No Pain-No Gain- Not!
    No Pain-Good

Wolf,

Sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Wolf,

I am very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the pain that you must be in. Understand that there will many on this site praying for you and all your loved ones.

John

Wolf

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. My condolences go to you and your family. Our prayers go out for you and your family also

Hang loose in OKLAHOMA.
    Randy

Don't worry abuot tommorrow, it may never arrive
    Don't fret over yesterdays mistake, you can't undo them
    Just live today the best you can.

Wolf

You have our deepest sympathys.
    Those who sense the winds of change should build windmills, not windbreaks.

Dave Wilson

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    I'm very Sorry for your loss.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Hang in there during this difficult time. For me getting back into the shop was the best therapy. Most of the time I didn't want to, and, at times I couldn't see what I was doing but it helped to get my mind working on something else, at least for brief periods.

Ray
    Retirement, it's not for wimps.

Wolf -

My condolences on your loss. Even though expected, it still does not make it any easier. The pain will lessen with time and fond memories will replace it, but in the meantime know that you and the rest of your family are in our prayers.

Regards,
    Ted

Wolf....my deepest sympathies! I'll have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....