Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: End of the Trail

Again, thank you very much for the condolences and support. SMCers are definitely a compassionate group. I have read the various postings two, three times because they are so comforting. Tomorrow I am going to say my final farewell to Joyce and then maybe things can slowly start getting back to some sort of normalcy. God bless you all.
    Wolf Kiessling

In the pursuit of excellence, there is reward in the creation of a wondrous relationship between the artisan and the soul of the tree

Wolf, may the love you shared together also be that which continues to strengthen you. Sorry for your loss and know that you have my prayers.

Jim Stastny

Wolf losing a loved one is always tough. I know every once in a while the thought crosses my mind what would I do if I didn't have LOML to help carry the load around here and I just dread the thought. I do extend condolenses and pray that the Lord will help you through this hard time in your life.

DK

Wolf,
    I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. I've missed seeing your work here and I didn't know your wife was sick. I hope you find comfort in our prayers. God bless.
    Sincerely,
    John Shuk

Her battle is over now
    God bless her & keep her.

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    Wolf, I was on travel when you posted this and unaware of Joyce’s passing. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Sorry!

Im sorry for your loss. I lost My wife 2 years ago to Lukemia after 11 months of fighting, her body proved weaker than her spirit. Know that the pain for her is over and that eventually you can move on. I know from my own experience that its a long road, but you can get there. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
    "To us and those like us"

You are in my thoughts and prayers....

Wolf,

I had a great opportunity of meeting you at Steve Jenkins Woodworking BBQ a few years ago and enjoyed the experience as well as the great work that you brought with you to share with everyone. I feel just terrible that I missed this post until now.
    The pain of lossing the love of your life must be tremendous and I can in no way know what you are feeling today. I will hold you and your family in my prayers and ask God to heal your pains. I know of no pain that could come close to what you must have and been feeling since your wife's passing. I just wanted to let you know that you have been missed and hope that you will find peace from the lifetime of memories that you had with your mate. I am sure that she would want to you remember the best of times and cherish these always.
    Michael Mastin
    McKinney Hardwood Lumber
    Exotic and figured woods

Wolf,

My deepest condolences for the loss of your wife. I know I would be devastated to loose mine.
    I am going a similar situation with my father. He passed away Jan. 14<sup>th</sup>’05. It’s been hard but it getting better.

You and the rest of your family will be in my prayers.
    <!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
    <!--[endif]-->
    Thanks,
    Bobby Hicks
    <mailto:cadman642000@yahoo.com>