Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great News if you missed any of the Rough Cut Shows

Great News if you missed any of the Rough Cut Shows

Hello Friends

I was just going through our Comcast Guide and was searching for woodshows during the next couple weeks.....it's a bad habit I have.

I like the Rough Cuts and have only missed a few shows. If you like it as well, on Jan. 29th, starting at 6:00am every show is on from the first season (13?), one show after the other......twice. To be clear, after each one is shown in order, it's starts over again with episode 1-13.

It is on Channel 288 if you have Comcast. I am in Michigan, so I don't know how that works in other regions, but it's called Create TV.

Just a heads up. I like the show and enjoy the projects and techniques shown throughout each episode so yes I am quite happy (DVR).

Take care & have a great day,

David
    Last edited by David Cramer; 01-21-2011 at 9:56 AM. Reason: unhappy with my glammor:)
    Life is a gift, not a guarantee.

PBS in Salt Lake City, UT. has repeats of Rough Cut on now, if you missed any shows, here's your chance.

Create is a PBS channel available OTA. Its 56.3 in Detroit. I think Create shows the same thing at the same time nationwide, so set your DVR's for 3:00AM on the west coast.

http://www.createtv.com/CreateProgra.../2011&zone=EST

Quote Originally Posted by John Fabre View Post
    PBS in Salt Lake City, UT. has repeats of Rough Cut on now, if you missed any shows, here's your chance.
    Just to be clear John. We have the repeats on in the Detroit area as well. On Jan. 29th it's show after show after show from the 1st to the last.

If you already knew that, sorry. Just wanted to make sure.

Have a good day.

David

No I didn't know that, like a marathon, i'll look out for it here, thanks.

i can't get it. can someone burn a copy for me? I mean the marathon on the series.
    Last edited by Christopher Kanda; 01-21-2011 at 6:40 PM. Reason: add more info

In So. Fla too. Create TV is the #2 DTV Channel here, 2 Channels in English, one in Spanish.
    Create also gives us the Woodsmith show, repeats of Norm, The Woodwright's Shop, and the The Turner's show.
    Kudos to them, plus all the cooking shows, painting, etc. Great channel.

Art.

Anyone know if this is available on Dish Network?

The show hasn't made it to Albuquerque yet, at least not that I can find.
    Maybe someday...
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

apparently the 82% of the nation that Create TV covers desn't include NE Maryland
    That which does not kill you will likely raise your insurance premiums.

11. Anybody know anything about getting it out here in California? directtv?

This is all I found out.

Hello All

They have Saturday morning marathons and if the link below doesn't violate the terms of service, then it should explain everything.

If you are not sure if it is being shown in your area, you can click contact at the bottom of the page and I am sure they will let you know.

We've had Comcast since the summer and this is the first time that I have seen this "marathon" type of programming. That's probably because I usually watch our own PBS on HD channel 240 in the metro Detroit area. I check the line-up for 288 every now and then but just got lucky.

I would find out asap. It's on next Saturday morning at 6:00am eastern time, so a week away. Good luck and I wish it were showing everywhere because he's a pretty talented guy.

David

http://www.createtv.com/CreateTV.nsf...splay?ReadForm

All episodes are available on-line. All you need is a computer. Here's the link. Rough Cut with Tommy Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Peter H Brown View Post
    All episodes are available on-line. All you need is a computer. Here's the link. Rough Cut with Tommy Mac
    Those are just the episode trailers.

We don't get the create channel here in little rock either, either OTA or through Uverse