Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worksharp on B/O From Home Depot

Quote Originally Posted by Will Rowland View Post
    FWIW, Home Depot just charged my card this morning for the amount of my Worksharp order, so presumably they will be shipping soon.
    My card was charged as well today.

Blog Entries
    Giddy-up mine was charged today also!

i wonder what i get to work *cough* play *cough* with first, my worksharp or my drill doctor??

I got one, but I think it's just an automatic thing they send after 30 days. Federal law requires them to notify you when they can't ship within 30 days and give you the option to cancel.

Aha, I just checked my email and found that three hours ago, HD sent me an email notifying me that my ORDER HAD SHIPPED at 7:21 PM EST "TODAY" by UPS. It didn't say where it shipped from or the expected arrival date, just said standard shipping, but did give a link to UPS Tracking, so I guess I will check that tomorrow. Looks like it is REALLY going to Happen this time. Yee Haw!!!!!
    "Some Mistakes provide Too many Learning Opportunities to Make only Once".

Awesome! Don't forget to send a thank you note to Work Sharp... I think they were a key player on getting this fiasco fixed. Doing some research on the Work Sharp company has left me nothing but impressed... An American made tool, let me repeat that, an American made tool- with a great record of customer satisfaction, battling the imports that we all complain about. I think I'll have a warm and fuzzy feeling every time I sharpen a chisel while whistling Yankee Doodle.
    Last edited by Terry Welty; 01-28-2011 at 8:12 AM.

Just received a shipping confirmation email for my WorkSharp 3000. UPS is delivering it today. Let you know when I get it.

I got an email saying mine shipped so they'll be coming

I think this thread: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...me-Depot/page4 is the "official" smc worksharp/HD thread.

HD could have dropped the ball on this, but they did the right thing.

I just got a email from HD that my WS 3000 has shipped

Got my shipping notice, too.

I received an e-mail notification of shipping from HD this morning with a UPS tracking number. UPS says they do not actually have the package yet - so I assume it is ready for pickup. I guess I can take the leather and polishing wheels out of the box now. 8-)

I guess I have bad luck

work sharp copy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by David Castor View Post
    I received an e-mail notification of shipping from HD this morning with a UPS tracking number. UPS says they do not actually have the package yet - so I assume it is ready for pickup. I guess I can take the leather and polishing wheels out of the box now. 8-)
    Did you get the email earlier about contacting them to confirm you wanted it?
    When you chack status at home depot.com you need to use the confirmation number that was in the followup email. The order number and date on the screen shot look like the original order - which is truly cancelled.

I just double checked and I have 2 orders - 1 cancelled and one shipped.

One additional point. If you look at orders under "My Account" the valid order will not show. You need to go to customer service and click "Check Order Status"
    then enter your email and the confirmation number in the boxes on the "Non-registered user" side of the screen.
    Last edited by Glenn Vaughn; 01-28-2011 at 3:43 PM.

just checked, mine's on its way. Should be here Monday.