Thread: Wives are too smart!

Wives are too smart!

My wife is headed to the used book store and asked me if there were any books I would like. I told her that books on woodworking would be nice. Her response was "I will have to check and make sure you already have all the tools mentioned in the books".

Yeah, I hate it when they get that way!
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Fair play . . . next time she says she's going shopping tell her you have to check to see what color shoes she has in the closet.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

She just won't buy shoes then. Dresses, jeans, etc? And always something for the spouse. Oreo double stuffs, et al.
    Tom

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    Fair play . . . next time she says she's going shopping tell her you have to check to see what color shoes she has in the closet.
    Doesn't work...there will be some subtlety that I miss on why she needs a 5th pair of black ones....
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson
    ohhh definitely don't get started on that you will find yourself picking up the pieces wondering just where that Mack truck came from that steamrolled you

often its better to just let her have the small victory